Shaenia H and I made a Google Sheet (Link Here) regarding the karma cards in Mr Love: Queen’s Choice – feel free to use! （＾ｖ＾）
Karma Card Stats Tab:
- Displays the max attributes of karma cards
- States the keywords of each karma card
- Lists how each karma card can be obtained
Evolution Items Tab:
- Only contains SSR + SR karma cards
- States the evolution items needed to evolve each karma card
- Gives the number of evolution items needed for each
Evolution Item Stage Drop Tab:
- Shows what evolution item is dropped at each Elite Stage
- Indicates which evolution items are needed most
Screenshots taken from the Google Sheet:
Here are some screenshots taken from the google sheet  that I thought would be useful.
Top 20 Karma Cards for each attribute:
Keywords of Karma Cards (for all keywords check the sheet):
Evolution Items needed for SSR cards (for SR cards check the sheet):
☆The max attribute values for the Karma cards are based on the Chinese Server
☆Currently in the English Server you are unable to Evolve past 5 stars meaning you won’t yet be able to reach these max attributes.
☆The evolution items sheet only includes SSR and SR cards
☆The sheet is currently missing the keywords on a few of the cards so we would be very grateful for any help. （‐＾▽＾‐）
☆If there are any mistakes / problems with the sheet please let us know!
How I use the sheet
How to create filters
Includes screenshots for how to create filters on both computer and mobile
(why you would choose to use the mobile app is truly beyond me though).
Things to do:
Sort by a particular attribute
- Useful to check if a limited-time event card useful
- Can check if any of your cards are good
Sort by character + keyword
- You can use multiple filters at once
- Useful for footage – what karma card have which keywords
Sort evolution items by chapters
- Useful for Elite Mission Drop x2 events
Sort evolution items by total needed 
- Can see which evolution items to focus on
Default order for Karma Cards Stats
The default order of the karma cards Stats tab is to have the cards sorted by rarity but with the cards still grouped together by character.
Example: SSR Victor, SSR Lucien, SSR Kiro, SSR Gavin, SR Victor, SR Lucien, etc.
How to get that order:
- Sort by Character
- Sort by Variety
 Screenshots as of 18/5/19
 If you want each evolution item to only appear once in the list then you need to use a custom formula for the filter.